We rely on volunteers to fulfill our mission!
Our Volunteers Provide
- Companionship and friendship
- Transportation to medical appointments, grocery stores, financial and government institutions, spousal visits, social events, and personal grooming appointments.
- Caregiver Respite, which is an opportunity for caregivers of senior loved ones to spend time on themselves away from their caregiving duties.
- “Time Out” for caregivers caring for their loved one
- Services at the volunteer’s convenience
.. complete details on how volunteers help our seniors can be found here:
Give of Yourself by Giving to Others!
Already a Volunteer?
Please log your volunteer hours and activity!